Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanks for the Weekend!

I love holidays! I love the time off from EVERYTHING that comes with a holiday! Jace and I had a nice weekend with both sides of the family. We spent Thanksgiving Day with my family... eating lots of yummy food and bowling... and then headed to Jace's parents for more pie that night. Lots of fun! I worked on Friday morning (super early! 12 AM!) at Bath and Body Works for the Midnight shopping... CRAZY!! I can't believe what people are willing to stand in line for! It was fun to work there again... but the one night will be enough for awhile :) On Saturday we went shopping with Bryan and Whitney at the Costco (I need a membership! I love Costco!) and got some of our Christmas shopping done! Then we had lunch at Zupa's. We had never been there before and let me just say I am now a big fan! The deserts were delicious! Later I went over to Shannon's to make Gingerbread houses with some of my nieces and nephews. They are adorable (the houses and the kids!)
And finally we put up our Christmas tree on Sunday! I am very excited to spend the holiday with Jace and our families!

3 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

You guys are awesome. Maybe someday when I have to pay for my own Costco membership, we can go halvsies on one and use it like we did on Saturday! LOL!

Emily and Mike said...

Nice background by the way, it looks familiar...great minds MUST think alike!
You are so funny that you helped out at BBW. You just can't get away can you? Well I can't blame you. That discount is mighty good! Looks like you are having fun in Utah. Come visit soon!

Camilla said...

So sorry we missed you at the little holiday gathering the other night at Tiff's. I hope all is good, and you had a merry Christmas.