Sunday, November 9, 2008

Basketball & Football

This last weekend we had the opportunity to go to the Jazz game and the BYU game. Jace says the best part was they were both free. So true! My dad got tickets to the Jazz game friday night and Jace and I, my parents and Chad and Emily all got to go. Our tickets were on the second row... it is so neat to sit that close and see how the players interact with each other and the crowd. The lady sitting next to me kept telling me how cute Kyle Korver is... "That Kyle Korver is so cute they should let him get away with things like that" and "That Kyle Korver must be the cutest thing ever". She was probably in her 70's, I loved it. The next day we went to the BYU game. The cougars were victorious (Yeah!) but the game wasn't the most exciting. Oh well... we still had a great time! Boozer is talking to Ronnie Price... I don't know what was so funny
I admit Kyle Korver is pretty cute
I will always have to take the classice head shot of the two of us!

4 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

Nothing better than FREE! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Sorry the Cougar game wasn't super exciting, but glad for your guys' sake that they won!

Heather said...

The game was amazing! I dunno what you are talking about... j/k Glad we could see you guys there!

Emily and Mike said...

Yeah it makes sense that the BYU game would be free. I mean honestly who wants to go see a bunch of losers play football, unless it is free? GO UTES!

Jason said...

you guys were down in Cougar town? Did you feel the spirit? Love you guys! Hope everything is fabulous!