Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Most Favorite Things

I love three things in this world more than I love anything else! I thought I would share these with everyone. Just a warning first... they might change how you feel about me.

#1 Jace! How could I not love Jace?!?!

#2 Brand New Socks! Putting on a pair of brand new socks is the best feeling in the whole world!

#3 Chick-Fil-A! I can't get enough of the original sandwich! Give me a number one with extra pickles any day and I'll be happy!

3 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

That third one surprised me -- not because of what it was, but because of the pickles! Bryan is a pickle hater. He won't even kiss me if I just ate one! Haha!

And as for #2, I guess you're in the right job! Have you tried any of the NewB socks? I can't wear anything else! I am addicted!

Julie said...

Hi Larla,

I'll miss you all at Thanksgiving.

I think Hayden is also fond of new socks. I seem to remember him being most excited about a new pair a few Christmases back.

Let's see. There's been a Top 10 and the 3 Things You Love Most. What number is next?

Julie said...

Thanks for everything! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll miss you.