Last weekend we went to Jackson Hole with Jen, Quint and Jade. We had a blast! While the boys went snowboarding Jen and I had a chance to walk around downtown Jackson. I have to admit it wasn't really what I was expecting. I thought the town would be much bigger than it actually was! My favorite part of the trip was the wildlife tour we took early saturday morning. We got the chance to see elk, sheep, bison, coyotes and lots of moose! We also got to stop in Idaho Falls on our way home and have lunch with the Bonnesen's that live up there. It is always nice to see them! Overall we had a great weekend and were excited to just relax!
10 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good time! It's definitely a pretty small place. This reminds me I never blogged about our trip...oops! Haha, need to get around to that. That's so cool that you did the wildlife tour!
Post a Comment