Monday, May 25, 2009

What do you do in Vegas?














Why get married of course! Congratulations to Bryan and Whitney on making their marriage offically forever! We are super excited for you! We are so grateful that we were able to share in your exciting day, again! We also want to say thank you for getting us out of Salt Lake for the weekend!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

You are the cutest thing ever! I still haven't seen hardly any pictures from that day--we didn't have anyone use our camera. Would you please e-mail them to me? I would be so grateful. Thank you for being there--it was such an honor to have you at the sealing. And thank YOU for taking us boating!

Camilla said...

How fun! Laura, you look great! Hope you had fun in Vegas. I would love to get together sometime.