Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I can't help it...

I love Dierks Bentley. I wouldn't call what I feel for him an obsession, but maybe an adoration. Dierks has a brand new album out that has been playing constantly since it came out last tuesday. He will be coming to Utah in September with Brad Paisley, I will get tickets the day they go on sale. I have seen him in concert numerous times and always have the best time. My future child will be named after him. (Only if its a girl. Clara Bentley.) If you aren't familar with him, check his stuff out. You won't be dissapointed.
I promise I'm not obsessed. I just really love Dierks!
Jace is okay with this.
I think.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Dierks may be adorable, but you got an even better deal with Jace!

Lost in this Moment said...

Aah! I read this when you posted it and realized I didn't comment when Bry opened up your blog.

I'm excited for you to go to that concert; I'm sure it will be an absolute blast. I love that you have such an "adoration" (hehe) for something. I swear, when somebody asks, "What's your favorite ______" I can never answer. I can't even come up with a favorite artist! Plus, I think Clara Bentley is a darling name. Bry's really interested to hear the new CD!