Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Under Pressure

I got tagged by Whit! This was so Funny!
Put your iPod or MP3 Player on Shuffle, and for each question, put the title of the song that comes up.
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?" Give It Away
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Firecrackers and Ferriswheels
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? They Don't Understand (and neither do I!)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Beautiful Soul
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Ticks (that's disgusting!)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Watching Airplanes
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Free Fallin'
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Lips of an Angel
9. WHAT IS 2 + 2? These Boots Are Made For Walking
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Get Busy
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?Every Mile A Memory (I love it!)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Tied Together With a Smile (I Hope!)
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? SexyBack (funny)
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? West End Riot
15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Stand Still, Look Pretty
16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Love Untold
17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Rough and Ready
18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Innocence (can that be a hobby?)
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? There It Go the whistle song
20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Hey Good Lookin!
21. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Muddy Water
22. HOW WILL YOU DIE? The More I Drink
23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Jessie's Girl
24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? B.O.B (that is so wrong!)
25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? I'm Diggin It
27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Redneck Yacht Club (not really! It would be great!
28. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? This Can't Be Good
29. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
30. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? United States Of Whatever (How True!)
31. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Under Pressure

1 comment:

Lost in this Moment said...

Bryan and I got a good laugh out of reading yours! Isn't it funny? The coincidental ones are cool... and the ones that don't fit, well, they're hilarious. I like what they'll play at your funeral! Hahaha! Bryan is going to do one now with his iPod... should be good!