Monday, October 6, 2008

How we spent some of our summer...






















I bought the best book called "Best Easy Day Hikes" and Jace and I have been hiking all summer! My very favorite hike we have done is called Lake Mary. It was big and blue and Beautiful! We will be going back next summer for sure! Some of the other hikes I've enjoyed were Twin Lakes, Albion Meadows Trail, Cecret Lake and Lake Catherine. Next summer I plan on doing all the rest of the hikes! I'm not sure if Jace is excited about this... I tend to whine everytime we come up on a big hill. He doesn't understand this since the hike was my idea. I wish I could explain it...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

Great collage of the Summer of '08!

Heather said...

Laura that sounds awesome! (If I ever hiked...) I am sure it was a blast. Your blog is adorable just like you and Jace!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish I was as dedicated as you are... we didn't do a single hike this summer! Love the pictures!

Camilla said...

Looks like you had a supper productive summer. Wished I could say the same for all the exercise.