Saturday, March 13, 2010

In the kitchen...

Thank you to Emily, Whitney, Mom (and Robby, for entertaining the little naughties) for making my dream of putting some decorations in my house a reality! I need to tweak them just a bit (mostly I need to get my pot and sauce pan back!) so that they look perfect but so far SO GOOD! You guys are the best!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lost in this Moment said...

Laura, it turned out so cute! I love it! It has a nice 'feel' to it, can't wait to see it in person!

Julie said...

Laura, it looks great. Our end of the table can't wait to come on over!

Emily and Chad said...

It looks great. I like the clock, too.

Megs said...

Love the pineapples! Can't wait to see the rest of the house.

Camilla said...

Laura, you have the exact same kitchen as me!! The EXACT same layout, number of cabinets and everything...we just dont have a vaulted ceiling in our kitchen. Looking good! Where is your new house at???