Jace and I have decided to buy a house. So we found one! We close on Feb. 24th and are very much looking forward to making our new house a home! Here are just a few pictures of our new house. I will post more when we actually move in!

so it begins...
5 comments:
It is so unbelievably cute and I am so unbelievably jealous. I love the accent wall in that third picture, and the hardwood is to die for. The whole house is so cute. We are excited for you guys!
What a cute house! I am completely jealous. What area is it in? When are the BBW girls getting together again? It's been too long.
Congrats Laura!!! I love it! Where is it at? When do you get to move in. I hope you guys are doing good.
Congratulations, Laura! Can't wait to see it in person. In the meantime, please post more pictures! :)
Congratulations on buying a house! Where did you guys move to?
I found your blog via Quint and Jenn's. Since we haven't done a very good job at keeping up with you in real life, maybe we can do it through the blog. :-)
Post a Comment