10 Reasons I LOVE Jace
1. He wasn't mad when I posted the picture of David Boreaneux before I posted one of him.
2. He holds my extra clothing when we go hiking so I don't have too.
3. He took me to the Dierks Bentley concert and actually enjoyed himself.
4. He told me my "Summer of Fun" List was a good idea and made me do some of the things I had put on there, even after I decided they wouldn't be fun anymore.
5. He tells me its okay when I start feeling guilty about not wanting babies right now.
6. He looks sexy with his shaved head.
7. He wears those Breathe Right nose things at night so that I can sleep better.
8. He has kissed me goodbye every morning that we have been married.
9. He will pull the Target, Best Buy and World Market ads out of the Sunday paper for me to look at.
and finally... 10. He does his own laundry.
And mostly because I can't and don't want to picture my life without him. If I was cheesy I would say he is my soulmate... but I'm not so I'll just say that he is my best friend.
2 comments:
I loved the last couple lines... I even called Bry over to read them! Hehe. I might have to copy you and do a top-ten now!
You are so funny! I am glad that you are finally doing the blogging thing! I miss ya! Come and visit soon!
Post a Comment